2011年7月30日星期六

radii timeless-Heart hurt , tired after a ... ...


have thought about how to work hard to do everything, but some do not think of myself as simple, so beautiful. A person in the room listening to sad music, inexplicable things and many people think, once there now.

think of many used to think worth doing, but now I feel very sorry thing. Many people say: Now have been done, and why now regret it, in fact, every time someone told me that when the same words I think my heart is radii footwear sale, the life ah, that is so often, in your consciousness that may not happen, or should not appear in person, it often occurs or there, it was said, Well , plans never keep up with rapid change, so in many cases, you think this thing is you should do the same, you may have unwittingly done the most regret thing in this life, everybody say longing for the sweet love, that no one can confidently say: his love of people love her (him), there may be radii timeless, but no guarantee that will always be, so I do not believe in love, not to believe there will be eternal love, never, never in the end how far, who knows, think of this time, the music suddenly stopped, along with an empty heart you, so I can only put so thoughts are buried in the bottom of my heart, to face all the world the hypocrisy and sincerity, because my mind has been completely infected by the real world, the thought that the world is beautiful, so the inexperienced out of me, that with his pure heart, to move some people and things, but when my heart was often traumatic, always doubt, this world is not so perfect their own imagination, in a time of defeat, I have to admit, I am very naive, very naive. Reality will always think with their own imagination, as if they work hard, just persist, you can force a fairy tale prince, after the scars herself to understand, love, not wishful thinking can be. Even if you pay more, can not get the results you want. Faith will move mountains for the opening paul smith wallet sale, not necessarily the truth. In a city with the sky, I see you smile, but you can not see my tears, you are still you, I no longer what it was that I, your background is blurred, your smile has lost its temperature, We are tired ... ... ... ... put, go. Thank you, my friend, thank you made me realize life is not perfect, to be honest even if I am wrong you are friends, I always will when you are my friend, but for you as before, do not be surprised, therefore, I decision to a person's life, because I have been living in the most helpless against, Zheng Kexin tasted the feeling of being hollowed out, had nothing of their own lives, since then, not sure what a better world, I feel a person's life is the simplest, most free, do not have to guess someone else's mind for the upset, after all, is to give his life over, not to others too, if too concerned about what others think, alive, as it not too tired to do? From now on, one off, just happy enough.

没有评论:

发表评论