2011年7月4日星期一

radii straight jacket black-Do not forget your world I had been there

Not every person will pass by acquaintance, not all the strangers who will make people care.
at least in this life,radii straight jacket black, in that place, at the time did not miss a turn.

across time in our eyes,radii sneakers for sale, to find love in the eyes of fate.
if a large earth can you meet is not easy, thank God gives us this met, fell in love with fate.



--- you do not forget the world I had been there.
once I bring you happiness, once I bring you happiness.
once I let you anxious and helpless, once you let me wait and hope.

We also forget that he had to experience that feeling and heart touching love.
but there is no longer possible to continue a relationship,where to buy radii shoes, a person can no longer relative to snuggle,
often no longer have a voice in the ears, one hand can not hold it no longer and the temperature of the palm comfortable.



--- you do not forget the world I had been there.
not every love has some beautiful memories, each memory is not so unforgettable.
Since we can not accompanied by the old, let me wish for you here.

is my life because you never let go of worries. Just more thoughts and worries will not lead back to the days with you.
lost love who was actually the first time this feeling, that love, like you and do not give up easily.



--- you do not forget the world I had been there.
Perhaps your phrase 'I love you' was a joke, but I still pay the most true heart.
If you really loved me, I was happy. Even if you come to the stage of the World, my heart still care for you.
I will always pray for you and wishes for your happiness forever



--- peace --- you do not forget the world I had been there.
When you're not happy, I will accompany you to tears. When you're not happy, I'm your pistachios.
When you are lonely, I have to speak with you. When you are sad, I would like you to depression.
When you dream of me, then I think you ......< br>
--- Do not forget your world I had been there.
do not you give me too much, do not you any promises, do not any of your responsibilities.
Do not you remember me deeply, do not you remember we had everything.
just occasionally, when you will think of me occasionally think of that you had so deeply loved the people,
to you with a smile that was gentle, I gave you complete ----- complete the entire heart .....

没有评论:

发表评论