2011年7月21日星期四

cheap ray ban aviators-Absolutely love the classic 14 so what

1, most people love, then copy
Zhouxing Chi To Athena Chu (in the She said those three words: I love you. If you give me a commitment to add a term, I hope a thousand years.

2 christian louboutin boots, the most fanatical love, then
Napoleon To Josephine: I will hug you tightly in his arms,

kiss you millions of times above the equator as blazing as the kiss.

3, the most exaggerated the situation, then
Hemingway: love you, I feel the ground is moving.

4, the sweetest love, then you send
I like chocolate, melt in your mouth is.

5, the situation most likely to be tempted, then
Richard Gere caused by Juliet Roberts (in the movie, only.
6, the most lovely love, then
Eugene O'Neill: I'm just waiting like a puppy love you, like lying on your feet.

7, the most practical situation, then
cause Hanjing Qing Liang: There are things you probably did not notice the pile, that you gave me the grace to become my toothbrush thing, every time you use have been great to meet, I want to never use it unless you give me one.
Hugo caused by Juliette: sadness when I think you, as in the winter like the sun; happy when I think you, like in the sun as the shade.

8, the most tender love, then that Mrs.
Kafka dense London: somehow in the cool of the garden you put a chair in your hand enough to get a place to put 10 cups of ice milk.

9, the situation does not make sense if most writers Island
Japan Takeo had just met a woman said: I think I crush you have for a long time.
Romain Rolland: Since you were born before I fell in love with you.

10, most men and women love it
eating rice in the pot, and I in bed.

11, the least imaginative love life, then
I am willing to keep on your side, do your quilts in winter, summer, do your fans.

12 cheap ray ban aviators, the most sad love words
Zhang Xiaoxian: the world is not the furthest distance away, but I am on your side, you do not know that I love you!

13 paul smith usa, the most unspeakable love, then
I just want to kiss me all over with every inch of your skin.

14, the least the equivalent of love, then
George Sang: your heart give me a small part of my whole take!
Keats To Fanny. Bolao En: I really wish we could turn into a butterfly, even if only survive three days in the summer is enough, I received three days of happiness than the usual 50 years even more.


没有评论:

发表评论