2011年7月7日星期四

paul smith designer-Sad time , read the 50 words it!

1

. I thought the bird, but the sea, because the birds do not fly over the sea of ​​courage, a decade later I found, not the bird not the past, but the sea That one, had no wait ... ...
2. the day you go, I decided not to tears, eyes propped against the wind force does not blink ... ...
3. thank you for the unfeeling, so I learned to give up hope ... ...
4. with a cigarette. wandering ... ...
5. wood on the fire, said: own ... ... When the wood is destined to fall in love with the fire burns ... ...
6. When the tears streaming down, just know that separate is another to understand.
7. I really love you, close your eyes, thinking that I could forget,paul smith designer, but shed tears, but did not deceive themselves ... ...
8. the way home I cried, tears once again crash relic . do anything that walked, no longer a luxury not proud. I can say what I can do? I really hope that you will hear, because I love you let you go ... ...
9. Do not say love, a promise is a debt owed!
10. is, after all, I after all I `I` is one of your passing you still do not love me 'what is destined to you and I are not destined to happen `` `doomed doomed no matter no matter how I cross my how close you think you will still leave `` I `I miss you miss miss miss you 'good to see you
11. the face of happiness, others see. Who can feel the pain of my heart.
12. Can not be friends after breaking up, because the two sides hurt. Can not do the enemy, because loving each other too, so we become the most familiar stranger < br> 13. Some people like a meteor encounter between an instant burst of sparks out of envy, but is doomed to go by.
14. time will slowly settling, some people will your heart slowly blurred. Learn to let go, you need to own the sake of happiness.
15. I can feel your heartache, you have the choice ... but you can not tell you to make one of indifference, the more uncomfortable the more you so I `
16. Some of time, precisely in order to love quietly escape. escape the shadow, but it is not immune to quietly share feelings.
17. love to be shared was precious, with a lot of people do not understand value. only to lose it to see, in fact, that most familiar of .18 is the most precious, sometimes, love is kind of hurt. cruel people , choose to hurt other people, good people, choose to injure themselves.
19. you go, with all my love is gone, but a break up, I endured the tears watching your back and wanted to finally hold You once said you really want in an Why not say it, some things lost, but also come back in!
22. love is the kind of feeling, when that feeling has not, I was still in force their own, called responsibility! Breaking up is kind of courage! When this kind of courage has not, I still encourage their own, called tragic! -
23. More than life, lonely endless. Lonely life, love round, the theme of loneliness is love forever, I and my shadow alone it said it had a private message to tell me that it said it was the original `^ I miss you and I are thinking of you` shadow `
24. in a perfect side just staged a tragedy, all the blood and tears withered thorns breeds in a bud, it will cycle through the seven thunderstorms, and then bloom in the humid air ... ...
25. fish bait, it is because the fish love the fisherman, it was willing to use their lives to Bo fisherman smile ... ...
26. like your body belongs to me left the imprint, but do not have to remember you from not belong to me ... ...
If one day, not like you, my life will fall like a once did, decadent ... I do not want to live like that, so I have not given up before you , you at least like my ... ...
27. In fact, I've been waiting around you, so against my shoulder to tell you, there will be a day, you belong to me gently, I will not let you feel bad, let your tears flow again!
28. you when I was a kite, or put me, or else receive a good home, do not use an invisible mind sees tied me so that my heart hurt.
29. out of the window under the snow, a cup of coffee, hold to it cold, you know they think. How can I expect you to understand!
30. the first cry is because you are not, first met you laugh because the first time in tears because they can not smile with you!
31. years as a river, left bank is unable to forget the memories,radii straight jacket purple satin, grasp the right bank is worthy of their youth, the middle of fast flowing, young faint of sad. World there are many good things, but really do not get their own. See Pretrial blossom, Rongrubujing, hope heaven Yunjuanyunshu, fate not. Fun around in the secular world, to learn to treat a common heart all around, also a state.
32. there is too much frustration in our lives, we can not change, but also unable to change, worse, we lost the idea of ​​change ... ...
33. see Pretrial blossom, Rongrubujing , hope heaven Yunjuanyunshu, fate not.
34. In this divergent around the secular world, to learn to treat a common heart all around, also a state.
35. life is most regrettable, than simply give up that should not give up, stubbornly, insisted should adhere to ... ...
36. simple and quiet life is not really happy so I just hug ' moment stretches lasting sense of `happy` I do not believe only an instant ``
37. Some are doomed to lose, some fate is never a result. will not necessarily have to love a person, a person who has must love her a good ... ...
38. the heart is dead, tears are dry, painful soul has led. dreams awakened, not love, ma'am, get rid of. are also virtual reality, but also love is also hate, Yela silent flower self-mutilation. Some people say that, look, desolate, desolately sad; but helpless, forever and sometimes do, sorrow was everlasting.
39. in the world nothing can be eternal. If it flows, it flows away; if it is kept with it dry; if it grows, it slowly dying.
40. a woman's painful to do: When she and the man she loved had physical relations, she is very natural to this relationship as a forever, but man it can be different, they may only think that it is yet another interpretation of survival. As the book says: between men and women, in the absence of pre-commitment of marriage, or to maintain the relationship is simply good, or really can not go back years.
41. If not happy, if not happy, then to let her go; if,ray ban classic, bear, does not fit, it would be painful.
42. just a few decades of life, do not leave any regrets, Laugh, cry cry, when the love of love, meaningless to suppress their own. Depression in life there are two, one desire is not satisfied, and second, it has been met.
43. the so-called polygamous, that is, with love and bread, want to eat cake mood; so-called affair, is the potential of siege, fall into the trap; the so-called romantic, is to help his wife buy a cabbage, it also pulled back to a Support roses; the so-called kitchen, marriage is a red carpet leading to the front ... ...
44. can not say it, because I am timid, because if you refuse, I will not be able to see you, rather silent love you, can not let you know, until, until you dropped into the arms of others!
45. a person looking for someone to stay with a good thing. A man lost his. I wonder if there is not expected to catch. 46 This world is so imperfect. What you want what you have to lose.
47. love, emotionally, when you want to conquer each other, has actually been to some extent, the other conquered. The first is to attract to you the other side, then is your desire to conquer each other.
48. I put down the dignity and the personality down, put down a stubborn, just because does not fit you.
49. If you fall in love, do not easily let go the opportunity. Rash, may make you regret it for a while; cowardice, it may make you regret it forever.
50. did not experience the love of life is not complete without experiencing the pain of love is not deep. Love makes life rich and painful to love sublimation. Welcome to the space into the sunset thank you for your support

thank you for your visit I hope you happy Thank you for your support


< br>

没有评论:

发表评论