2011年7月4日星期一

radii footwear straight jacket-Comedy interesting

1, do chest, I had just one colleague on the X-ray machine, the doctor on call several other doctors yelling: , today finally run into one - look, the right side of the heart is not long! Then my colleague from the X-ray machine turned round to the weak weak to ask: me, and I turn around! ! !

2, hearing test, using a headset, given the volume and frequency of different voices, you hear the test. I did not hear how my colleagues, the doctor (Note: Young female doctor) kept enlarge the volume, or hear. Female doctor then asked: Veterans. Once a military nursing touched my stomach - liver full three minutes, I was scared to face pale, fatty liver can not be! Chuckle, the female mask off his face heap Huan, watery eyes looked at me - I was young when the original is in a large number of MM. With a meal afterwards, she married, I was drunk ... ...

4, primary physical examination, another class of students check lung capacity, so the doctor cotton with alcohol wiped his mouth, referring to the machine's mouth, the result that students wiped his mouth. The other is heard, the students late one short stop in the end,radii strangler yellow, students in the first few are big, chest, the doctor mechanical work, up one, pull the lamp, reading, and pull the lamp replaced a ... ... and so it was his turn,radii 420 high tops, did not change the height of the machine, the doctor thought was a tall,radii footwear straight jacket, turn off the lights to see the results of a big skeleton head! Scare the daylights out of her own! !
; ; ; ; 5, we test the urine to be high school once, to each person issued a plastic cup and told to go the toilet a bit more out of our gang are gone, there is a brother of urine over, go away, halfway , swore: 6 junior high school when the hearing is measured. . . That guy in our class up
female doctor and so I said what you hear on the repeat times. . Gave him two ear (hearing test when used)
then called the guy standing a few meters away places. . The doctor said: . shouted:


没有评论:

发表评论