2011年7月23日星期六

buy supra skytops-Who other than the old love new love

each person's phone book.
there will be then a you will never fight.
will never delete the number.
everyone's heart.
there will be then a you will never mention.
will never forget the people.

If one day you walked into my heart.
you will cry. Because that which you give all the sadness.
If one day I walked into your heart.
I will also cry. Because it does not matter which you all.

some people have been no chance to see, and so have the opportunity to met, but hesitated, but not as good as each other.
has not had a chance to do some things, and so have the opportunity, but do not want to do it again.
some words buried in the hearts of long time, there is no opportunity to say, so have the opportunity to say when, said it did not exported.
Some people have many opportunities to meet, and always find an excuse to quibble, imagine that the time had no chance.
some words have many opportunities to say, but thinking about the future again, to say the time has no chance.
some things have many opportunities to do buy supra skytops, but day by day delay, but that did not want to do when the chance.
some love to give you many opportunities, they do not care do not care about, like the time had no chance to attach importance to love.
Sometimes life is always ironic, I, may be turned around.

after rain or if rain

. If, after sorrow or sadness.
Please let me calm face parting after parting.
to find you a no longer occurs.

maybe I never quite found you.
but I know your feelings.

used a friend's relationship.
ambiguous points are embarrassed.

breathing. Sometimes not for emotion.
irrigation. Sometimes not for flowering.


years of exile, Dianpei Love.
Our tears laughing youth.

if nothing had happened is the most ruthless revenge.
Mo silence is the deepest love.

around you should have a more than I will take care of her.
I do not no one willing to take care of you.
I am not willing you are a person alone.

February II is exactly the same two.
Qi is the date of the period of July.
September Nine years is ancient.

I walk this road with you.
know you will be passing my way.
order to better retain this section.
I think you do not want to after the road.

some people is doomed to life passing.
accidentally hit each other on the road.
say sorry.
no longer go back.

strange began to familiar.
familiar start to forget.
remember the beginning of the blur.
one day I began to forget.
forget you.
forget the past time.
forget the original purpose to this.
forget what their looking for.
forget that long memory.

I hope that every winter, and even have the heating on the street, I do not have to wear very thick, but you wear very thick;
I wish every shopping, there will be a thing ray ban price, let me that you want to buy it for you;
I hope you nightmares, I just next to you, also hope that I can not sleep when you can look around me asleep;
I hope you like When can I send text messages to me, call me black supra tk society, I will be very happy;
I hope I can hold you every day;
I hope we do not cold;
I hope you often I am jealous;
I hope every day to help you dry your wet hair after washing, I would like us to help you by me after the nails;
I hope we both use the same perfume I hope you who are my taste;
I hope you get sick when I only take care of you;
I hope I love you day, you are in love I hope this day never do in the past;
I hope accompany the end of the world, the end of time.
I hope you really love me.

I want much, a glass of water, a piece of bread, an I love you.
If luxury, I hope: Water is your hand down, and cut the bread you personally, I love you is that you personally said to me.

always write to your paper.
injuries are the same.
broken hearts are the same.
but everyone. Each emotion. Not the same.

没有评论:

发表评论