2011年6月3日星期五

You are my girlfriend, I will not allow you .......-supra shoes in malaysia

I will not lose weight, the weight of my love and it does not matter, we must become convinced that no matter what,supra shoes in malaysia, I love!

I do not allow do not eat, who is an iron rice is steel, the body is the capital of revolution, I want to die I'm ahead!

I do not allow to grace not to temperature, put on more bar, cold weather will be cold, wear no matter how, is the most beautiful in my eyes!

I do not allow confusion, little fool not allowed to doubt whether I love!

I do not allow crying because I was still crying, then that proves I'm useless, that want me to do? !

I will not allow a single person through the night, because I am a man I will never let go!

I am not allowed to be jealous, joking, I was so single-minded, if I see other girls in front of more than one, I put my chop!

I will not distrust me, I promise, said then I will do everything promised!

I will not bicker with me, I let the to win, to stand apart from now and I let girls Dazui with, or else I did not win,supra tk purple! I do not allow

alone, my love and thoughts will always be with so, have their stay, do not feel alone!

I will not wash with cold water, because women of this is negative, cold water will increase the chi, it is necessary to use warm water!

I do not allow hard labor, on what basis have I so tired, I obediently wipe, pour water to drink,Christian Louboutin wedges!

I will not stay up late, and the second the same reason, the body is the capital of revolution, I want to die I'm ahead!

I will not sleep the night than I do, I was an owl, but I do not want the next day there is a 'panda eyes' of the GF!

I do not allow starting earlier than I, do not bullshit, so sleep sleep have slept better to eat my cooking! I am not allowed to drink

not let drink, drink less can, drink the injured body!

I do not allow swearing, no why, just a personal opinion, it will affect the image, can figure it out! I am not allowed to handle

hurt, a girl in addition to face is the most beautiful hand, and to care ah!

I do not allow to ignore me, in my mind is so important, no I will be very uncomfortable, do not torture me?

I do not allow the rain did not open an umbrella, although the woman is made of water, but it will be a cold wet, I will feel bad!

I am not allowed to get angry, there I am in will be very happy, even heavens, I would first laugh!

I'm not allowed to not listen, if you ask me why I hold to the hospital by force, I answer only one sentence: , the hand will be painful, I am anti-war Oh!

I will not cry out loud with me, forget it, a sore throat hurt? I feel bad calling it bad!

I will not cross the street alone, and now the driver is very fierce, and I must hold the hand of peace to the opposite!

I do not allow weak, to be very tough, so I do not toe the line, to keep things under control me!

I do not allow mean and do women want to see open, broad mind to be happy, obedient Oh!

I will not be the most happy, because they have, I have the happiest thing in the world, so can only be ranked second out!

I do not allow do not speak, baby, we also need to communicate, even if I sided face to the point of an apology should also say: not allowed to go far do not tell me, so I will be mad!

I will not. . . . . . . .
people love it so

没有评论:

发表评论