2011年6月13日星期一

Tonight I think you quietly-buy jimmy choo shoes


Edit / departure

tonight,
despair I think you sit in a corner quietly,
want to know what you are doing,
want to know you did not want me; < br> would like to know when you're staring into the distance, when,
your eyes are my figure;
want to know when you walk into sweet dreams,
I dream of seeing an intersection waiting for you .



I like to sit here and think of you in silence.
though,
I do not know a person to think quietly,
whether you can really feel.
If you often feel a sense of heart,
you know this is because I think you silently in the distance?



to miss you so quietly,
quietly in the bottom of my heart calling you.
I really want a quiet night in which to call you.
Even though I know,
dark night can not be my voice carries far.
but I always feel,
no matter how far, you will be able to hear.
to miss you so quietly,
night in the flat.
because I think of you,
the night seems nice and blue.



I miss you,
want to ignite an orange light,
wait quietly for your return with weariness;
want to pass you cup of warm tea,
slowly disperse your tired face;
want to use my soft slender fingers,
gently smooth wrinkles around your eyes;
want to use my soft and sweet whispers,
soothe your troubled mind restless.
then quietly watching you ... ...
I pray, I pray that this moment of quiet,supra tk society, eternal.



I like to think you are,
brings tears to my heart in sweet pain and happiness.
inadvertently,
I would quietly to your name,
like your shadow,
think you hearty laughter,
want to hug you walk in the rain, br> you want to work under the starlit dependent Yuet Wah,
and slowly growing old together.



If you can,
I would rather be a bird,
can fly over mountains and rivers,buy jimmy choo shoes,
stopped at your window tree.
your window is a lonely old tree,
silence of the night sky bright moon is lonely.
but I'm never lonely,
away from you because I am so close,
I like your window a faint light, warm and serene,supra skytop black tuf,
I can truly feel your breath.
but I do not tweet,
not disturb your peace and quiet.
I just gently comb your wind tangled wings,
put my weary heart.
then,
silently stand by your window,
you silently.



Perhaps I am waiting,
waiting for you to give me a miracle.
but I still have a little fear,
afraid this is just a distant dream.
I know, I can not desire a lot,
I only wish I could have been that way - quietly, like you,
often,
so quietly, like a man,
fact a kind of happiness and expectation.



Buddha says: Looking back five hundred times, only in exchange for this life pass by.
I will return with a million and you Looking back at a meet,
then my heart, such as lotus,
in a distant corner of you silently.



out the window, moonlight,
my little room,
mind already accumulated.
a sip of the tea,
so faint as tassel-like diffuse Nocturne.
flying mood,
tonight, so I quietly think you ......



没有评论:

发表评论