2011年6月14日星期二

Tap the name of the small-supra skytop 2 gold

Q1: What do you think is the real happiness?
mutual understanding and a really, who can trust each other in all
Q2: Do you think friendship important thing is love important, and why?
love it! How do you say! Because I feel I'll put my love on to a

Q3: Do you believe in forever?
believe it! Time can change everything,ray ban sale, as there is love. Condition is to have a lover can never betray

Q4: What you happier?
not happy!
Q5: If you have a secret. You really do honestly tell each other up?
I never hide my love
Q6: like the little baby do?
; a bit like that cry a little ..
Q7: What think friendship is forever?
not it

Q8: want to How to get married?
26 or so

Q9: TA will do what you never do?
En ; It is needless to say pull
Q10: Do you think good or straight hair curly girls better?
I personally like straight,Dior Sunglasses, not necessarily ah!
Q11: Most want to go travel?
Guangxi bad

Q12: never forget something?
Oh DYCAYGR it may be the right
Q13: If you love someone,Dior Sunglasses shop, is not to hard to restore the TA?
I will, but I see she also worth to restore

Q14: see the sky Who you think first?
I do not want to see the sky from whom,oakley m frame, in order also to their own ;
Q15: TA life you will love it?
Convocation ah! If done something ..... that would not
Q16: Who is your favorite?
virtues of filial piety as the first, of course, their families, ah!

Q17: If you see your favorite people sleeping in front of you what would you do?
Oh if I love her, she does not love me how to do ah! Then how can I do?
do not say who had a cold, right

Q18: So if you promised wish to be granted, it is willing to do what you promised?
I had a family who are happy, happy, no worries. But this can never be.

Q19: you regret the decision?
regret is useless,
20: Now what most want to do:
to ZGNPY it WHHHDAT < br> Q21: Are you good boy you:
is undeniable
Q22: Which important that love and bread:
Oh I feel this can not be put together to talk, ah! Who wants the title ah! I knock your block off the
Q23: What happens if you romance your:
recall what they have done wrong in the future, do better
Q24: do you duo A dream you want to pull what:
thought
25: The immediate objective is:
would like to find things to do Click
Q26: Did you see your spouse sleep with someone else,ray bans wayfarer, what would you,?
Oh I hope I did that day forever, and some I thought to myself what if wrong,
feel unable to make your lover, want to love you the same as before ;

Q27: How soon after falling out of love not thinking about TA:
as too is the first time, it is that life, it
28 : how to let his sad little:
first
you are my gentle! Andy Lau
Q30: If you won the lottery what most want:
will be as life first bucket of gold
Q31; you unconditionally choose to believe that?
not say, depends on who should I believe

Q32: You do not want to eat?
do not want to, ah! Eat too much, ah!

Q33: You want to say your favorite word?
I will use my actions to prove I love you forever
Q34: Do you think how your life like now?
; very bad
Q35: You are not cold?
acquaintances only became acquainted, strangers I felt pretty difficult to communicate with her, if she is more cheerful would be good
Q36: do you hate?
yet did not let me hate
Q37: two lovers together, people really will not it?
not love it, sometimes there are many reasons for breaking up
Q38: You will choose the people you love, or love you people.?
love me

Q39: You love me,?
who you are ah! If I do not love a man ah! Ha ha!

Q40: Why are people so much hypocrisy. ?
social atmosphere too bad too bad the

Q41: You cried for the person you love it? There is no right

rules:
a point to be made to the log in their own space to answer, do not fill it to you on behalf of the people you hate the questionnaire.
Second, please point to answer every question honestly.
No unauthorized alteration of the three topics.
fill out four points to ten children, not without point.
Wu notice after which point the children were ten point to.
A, is point to the names in their own space to write down their answers, and then remove the one you like the least of your problems coupled with a problem, still the composition, to pass other 10 people, listing 10 to answer questions of other names of people, but also to the 10 personal blog,supra skytop 2 gold, a message notice to the other - you named, and was named shall not refuse to answer questions, and answers must be true.
B, which again passed to the other 10 people 10 people, let the game continue, shall not return


still my girl for a long time before I see

没有评论:

发表评论