2011年6月17日星期五

My six months baby-purple supra tk society

Yesterday was a very great day ,,,
baby to 24 weeks to specify the doctor said the four-dimensional ultrasound can be done the day , so excited ah ,,
I heard that every mother has the same psychological , < br> both fear and joy , fear is unhealthy child's deformity can be seen ,
information is clearly seeing the face, limbs , body anywhere.
Now science is really advanced , you can clearly see the children all organs ,
more scientific is that you can see through the child's brain , kidneys , bones . . . .
too science. . .

my child is healthy , more than 10 am when the child's father and I together in the ultrasound room to see my favorite baby .
bubu his father very excited that my baby is not very obedient , he put his little face close to my stomach , give us to see side faces . .


you can see my baby fresh small mouth , nose and eyes? Six-month fetus has no eyebrows Oh .
my baby's eyes were closed , Zhou Zhao small brow . . Oh . .
eyes are not great then , experts say the baby 's eyes , like me,purple supra tk society, nose high like his father . You think?

This is my baby in the melted eyes, Oh , so cute ah , the experts said that my daughter was very beautiful, oh I'm so happy .

This is my baby's arms , is not very good play with . /




Following this little yellow oh ; Dear friends , please tell me . Which the child's thigh with a small stand of what it is / .
What is small penis you, I really understand . . . .

long time did not give a message ,ray ban 3025, dear friends ,
also cheek look at your space ,oakley wholesale,
please forgive me for the very time, I can not exceed half an hour a day online .
waiting for me giving birth , put your space tatters better. . .





没有评论:

发表评论