2011年6月1日星期三

Mother-cheap christian louboutin shoes

mother

You gave me life , I have a happy life. In that moment I was born , I had a respectable amiable mother.

mother

raise you gave me the feeling , let my body become more strong. In every home, all you delicious meals.

mother

you gave me a good education, grow in life , let me know what love is, what is the situation, what is ritual and what is ex

mother, the world's greatest women, such as pain in your Sim with the pull when I grow up , your hair has the slightest change from black to white, change your body straight , some of the camel , and Recorded trace of silver hair that I grew up in the process , but also remember you getting old traces . Some of you were bending the body, is the burden of life has given you ,cheap christian louboutin shoes, so you have insisted on hard , but you are no longer young, you just have to bend down. In your mind , children always grow up children, care of for me also , as I lay upon the ups and downs of life , all children will always bear in mind , you always want to share a sad, may you always Say that he bear in silence a person of all .

mother, you know children have grown up , has become home to let yourself take a rest , you lose a lot of life, rest time ,buy Christian Louboutin online, the aging body has content you can not toss again , and every time to see Look to your faded , weak body, so that hurts children , maybe I do not have much ability to make your life more comfortable, but I believe all children through their own efforts , in the end will be, because I am your Children, will not make you lose face.

mother ,buy louboutin, always friendly name, I will always love you!

没有评论:

发表评论