2011年6月18日星期六

Some words may be your whole life looking for the answer-police sunglasses official site





1. Shakespeare said:
no matter how good things are lost one day.
then deep memory, but also forgotten the day.
to love people, have gone to the day.
another beautiful dream, but also wake up one day.
not retain the abandoned.
never let go of the treasure, can not be friends after breaking up, because the two sides hurt!
enemy can not do, because loving each other too.

2. Jimmy said:
if you like me, I do not like you,
when you fall in love with me, I love you,
when you leave my when I fell in love with you,
are you going too fast, or I can not keep up your pace,
we missed Noah's Ark, missed the Titanic,
miss everything and not thrilling adventure, we will continue to miss.
my loneliness I do not know where it comes from, but I really feel lonely.
you lonely, lonely world, everyone, but everyone is different it's lonely.

3. called A, said:
do not expect, sparrows fly very high.
height of the sky, it is the eagle territory.
sparrow If straighten his place, it will still be doing very well!

4. Yi Shu said:
the biggest mistake committed by people daily, is too polite to strangers, but people are too harsh on the intimate,
over this bad habit change, peace and harmony .

5. Guo said:
I finally found myself Man's vision is too simple, I never think about the following is a kind of mask face,
I always directly to the mask treated as a face, but forget the smiling mask of tears are often a face.

6. called A, said:
sorry is a sincere, it does not matter is a kind of grace.
If you paid a sincere, but not grace, it only shows the other side of ignorance and vulgarity!

7. Han says:
tired no matter how tough it is hard when he was two hundred and fifty re-insurance when he is two leather face.

8. Baby Anne said:
When a woman looking at the sky, she did not want to look for.
she is lonely.







9. met the ordinary, said:
fate like a book.
inadvertently turned the fairy tale will be read too seriously miss the dry tears will flow.

10. Zhang Xiaoxian said:
love, has always been a thousands of back and turn things.
not been abandoned, have not been hurt, how to understand love?

11. Yi Shu said:
no matter how a person is not an excuse to fall always be forgiven, no more love, more to love yourself.

12. called A, said:
with to please others, it is better to arm themselves;
with escapism, it is better to laugh life;
its hear the wind listen to the rain, as head attack!







13. Eileen Chang said:
married red roses, over time, become a red rose on the wall of the mosquito touch blood,Prada Sunglasses sale, white roses,ray ban glasses, or

14. San Mao said:
a good friend, a little more than two friends, three friends on a bit too much.
aficionados, and to have an already very good, not too much,
if it is not, also has its own, take good care of yourself, along with their own, but also a friend ...

15. Snow said the small Zen:
I thought one day, I would completely love to forget, will you forget,
However, a sudden, I heard a Jiuge, my tears down, < br> because of this song, we were heard.

16. Guo Ao said:
in practice we always smile, and finally become the person did not dare cry.







17. San Mao said:
not afraid to reject others, if their reasons for good.
When a person requesting the opening, his heart simply ready two answers.
So, give him the answer to any one of them, are expected in the.

18. Tsz color XQ says:
man cry, because he really loved.
woman cry, because she really gave up.

19. Xuan Yi said:
grievances can be told, it will not be wronged;
take away the love, it is not love.

20. Eileen Chang said:
love could not complicated, but the words come and go,
not I love you, I hate you,
is to forget it, How are you,police sunglasses official site, sorry.







21. Ma said:
think about one thousand road at night, woke up this morning to go the same route.

22. Raoxue said:
this world deceive me, I have to give fight back, I will not let go of any little bit is my happiness,
even if the price is falling from into hell, and I die for it.

23. Guo Ao, said:
into everyone's life will always hidden in the heart of a person, this person may never know,
Nevertheless, this man whom can not always replaced.
while that person is like a never healing scars,
no matter at what time, just have to be raised, or gently touched, it will dull.

24.GARVEN said:
words people say, is the crew's fart, talk and fart, are just one breath.

25. San Mao said:
some people love, just a
If the other party wrong to love this feeling as long-term, is itself naive.

26. Zhang Xiaoxian said:
If you can not forget him, do not forget the good.
really forget that it was not hard.

27. who said non-vegetation:
then ugly people can get married, then the United States who will be single!

28. Eileen Chang said:
because of love, so compassionate;
as to understand, so tolerant.




没有评论:

发表评论