2011年6月23日星期四

Fool , not me, how do you do , so I'll be your angel , I love you ... wait for me ! -supra tk

boys like girls, may not like it, but to possess her. Boys always find ways to get close to her, the girl always escape, because she was afraid he would fall in love with him ... -

boy always there when she needed help, she was sad when the shoulder by a girl to her ... but there are accustomed to start his day, and without him ... he had not help but love him ... ... -

girl did not know she paid for the boy really, as long as she is willing, they will be happy. -

this day, the boy pulled the girl hands, eyes, could see that he is sincere. The girl gently, ;

boy hurt the girl, also listen to her words, always told her, also thought is to first leave him,supra online store, the girl holding the hospital's inspection report, two lines of endless tears streaming down ... her advanced cancer -

-

girl wearing a white dress under a tree waiting for the boy as usual, it is extremely fragile, the boy saw the girl laughed,supra tk, and rushed over to hold fast to her ... the girl struggled to leave his arms, the boy said, ?

girl back to him,

-

boy had deliberately holding the hand of the other girls in front from the girl after he knew she was his love, he wants her jealous. But the girl that the boy was almost blind adherence to the original to give up! He decided to gamble! -

boy the girl about it, and bring the girl and saw the girl lost a lot, can not help but want to rush to hold her ... he first held back the urge,ray ban highstreet! Half of tears you shed, I will love you so insist, that a bet my last chip is my love ... your wife, you were crying, I know you still love me. The girl smiles, but also brilliant than the sun ... boy lost ... lost badly ... -

-

I want to order, for him, you have to be strong to live!

next day, she died, died a very peaceful, she smiled and left her closest and favorite people. -

boy did not see her two days, trapped in his own room all day drinking,

sudden phone vibration, intuition told him that she sent a text message, with hope that he pick up the phone, day, really her, he was happy, thinking that his little baby to come back he -

around the ... -

: Honey, when you see this message, I have never left you. Fool, you do a show with that woman too fake, and I look to see through, so I laugh, you silly, so stupid like a child, later you had a very happy, so you can not want me, can not be sad for me, promise me, okay? I know you will listen to me. Finally, I want to say: -

husband, I love you, love you love has been very ... -

forget me -

-

wife (swan -

-

boy did not cry, the tears than sad expression. -

boy running to the hospital, he saw the girl was covered with white, off white boy, tears also followed out, talk about happy ... my wife ...

doctors, nurses ... all the people present are they sad sigh ... -

this evening, the boy asked to stay with the girl, the doctor agreed. The next day, found the boy lying next to the girl, hand in hand, boy mouth up, in the hands of the blood had dried up -

-

boys and girls mobile phones together, there are an edited text: -

-

baby, not me, you will get lost in heaven, and this time I can not listen to you, I want to go with you ... so I hold your hand ... -

-

-

-

没有评论:

发表评论