2011年9月3日星期六

radii straight jacket purple satin-Worm ~ ~


07.10.25

I was a worm , a no name no friends do not like to talk ugly worms.

every day every day radii straight jacket purple satin, many Bugs are always gather together to chat , chat insect cocoon into a butterfly, talk little fireflies flying in the evening light , and talk there with great food rice ... ... but I am not interested in them .

I'm just wandering alone burberry wallet, go, tired , rest , and where is my home , I always climb Yeah to climb Yeah, see holes drilled holes , see the grass grazing , tireless .

there from my day , I find myself born unknown insects that everything will be forgotten , there is no family without partners , to increase my heart is a hollow world. So, I used to solitude and loneliness , accustomed to sadness , a person walking habits , habits do not communicate with them . Over time , I really become a forgotten insects . I supra vaider red, no feeling for anything .

没有评论:

发表评论