2011年9月6日星期二

radii footwear sale-Who would be willing to

To me , this ___ _If I was tired asics shoes australia,
who to rely on my shoulders ?

If I want to cry ,
who will help me to tears ?

If I am missing ,
who will be the world to me ?

If I want to hug ,
who radii footwear sale, how long will I hold the line ?

If I want to find someone to talk to ,
who will accompany me to talk to most of the night ?

if I suddenly want to listen to songs ,
who sing softly in my ear ?

If I had a cold rain ,
who will give me to buy cold medicine ?

If I want to catch up on sleep because of sleep jimmy choo shoes uk,
who will give me a comfortable pillow ?
If I encounter do not want to stay here, the sad thing ,
who will not say a word to take me out of here ?

who , in my sad lonely time,

my shoulder strong and reliable

who can give me a real concern and love

没有评论:

发表评论