2011年9月23日星期五

herve leger black dress-Difficult to sleep at night

But also stayed up all night! Has been two days and nights, and went to bed three minutes! Maybe I think too much, maybe my idea is right. Ye Hao talk, can be considered responsible for their own bar! I was thinking; have brothers and friends how far away from me so Oh? Maybe I'm too blunt? Maybe I do not inflow? Perhaps no longer as before herve leger black dress, as before, there can be of value? Maybe I was too poor to him (her) who are afraid to touch me? Afraid I told him (her) by point what? I have realized Dayton! Or after the two kinds of reasons! In fact, they think is right. After all, I was overdue 'border card ah'. But I never received or never discuss with them what! What I can not complain! Who can blame so and so! We do not blame myself. I was very depressed! Watching the bustling city, but not my ultimate goal; watching people coming and going of the workers and speeding cars opened. You can not help a bear. Hey! Rain? Oh! And tears radii timeless deluxe! I once had thought ah! Over the years, the same way, but now they find themselves in addition to wife and son, I have lost everything. Re-start, right? Has entered middle age! To do business, right? Bank accounts have been linked to tens of thousands of. With relatives through it? People have been gradually ...? Friends? For ah! I have so many brothers and friends, ah! But this is only wishful thinking, Flower in the Mirror, in the water ah. In fact, as long as thirty thousand, two thirty thousand I could regroup. But it seems to be nonsense words. One thousand are not, how to million sound ah!
fact, there is the issue even more sad; it is the first month it! I told the friend said: Friend's answer made my heart faint pain. My first and very presumptuous one, I thought with him (her) relationship very iron. Well, I quickly said is a joke, then I have been very embarrassing. Alas! Just shame. Fortunately, not face to face. Otherwise I would die of shame. But I really penniless ah! Through this a few things right! Let me know how much self-respect. Caution yourself: Do not self-righteous, do not be blunt! Otherwise is to find the ugly! Hey!
said so much, my heart seemed relieved and cheerful. Although the appeal has been difficult to Zhongchang friend. However, writing experience, I still can eliminate the worry. Previous years is not very good, especially bad this year. A few days ago, so many of my friends was arrested because of gambling more than 40 people causing me to not even a place to go. Only coming back home. See if you can hit the hapless owe me money, it is best to be a tough guy to fight back. But otherwise they had hidden. The old fool me. You see, I have this account closed beast oh. Afraid not run, even the phone is turned off. Tell us, this is what people ah? Actually grey herve leger dress, the most realistic to describe, or a Hakka folk songs, called Very realistic!

没有评论:

发表评论