2011年9月14日星期三

paul smith mens-Even if you and I did not end , I still love you ----

I forget you, can not do .....< br> In fact, you do not have a perfect substitute herve leger size chart,
you always understand I do not know why I thought
because a small
happy day
can not know why I would rather sad for several days because of a word

not understand my wayward
my tantrums
I hate come from?
Why do I always have so much temper
always so preoccupied with
always so naive
fact, all
all love you just because you are all heart

you can not I live in a world
and I can only live in a sky only you
who moved my first love
a who does not love I love my people

in this game so I am destined to be losers

but I love you love is hopeless ,
even if you did not mind my position
If the loser can have this love go on ,
I am willing to be a loser ,
then burberry snow boots,
has been down this love , even if you do not end , I still love you .......< br> no regrets paul smith mens,
until disheartened ....< br> no longer mentioned.

没有评论:

发表评论