2011年9月30日星期五

asics gel nimbus running shoes-Running all the way , but to ordinary end !


Think about the ups and downs once ... Oh, now put down! Very strong, I used to, regardless of anything else to be outdone, but because young asics tiger online, less social experience, and the soil is just migrant girl, and some eat a lot of bitterness Xingaoqiao so, but I did not give up, I vowed to make everyone look at me and let everybody with admiration, and thus in terms of pain I have put in hard, and keep themselves in continuous learning progress, and change the hearts of more and more proud, but their has become a mature, stable, decent girl, in order to success that step, to make people see, the beginning of the heart sour spicy, no one can understand the pain, the share of loneliness , no one can understand, have many nights in tears, another surprise, would not help really intolerable ... have thought of giving up, have thought of escape, but to no avail asics gel nimbus running shoes, because I clearly know I What you want, want everyone to admire, to let everyone that this girl is true that anyone, I want to be a persistent woman, and thus insisted day after day asics gel runners, year after year struggle, final heaven pays off, I did, though not their own businesses, but their success at least the upper hand in the same age who stand, in every respect and, at least in the eyes of the elders are proud of me, at least know mouthful of my friends admire, at least those who have seen my parents for my parents proud tree thumb, at least not live in difficult situations ... I remember the collective title of my colleagues gave me a It began to share the impulse, would the young and fit, so I learned to share the pursuit of too many countless people doing things, while later in life made me have a goal, only to want to toss some very ordinary life , to be a small man behind the woman, gentle, virtuous, considerate perhaps this is the real life! If you are tired friends who try to dock it to heart! Find a gentle, virtuous, hurt you, he loves you Perhaps there is nothing more real than this, and not too tired himself, human life is too short, short to reach, happiness is the simple life ..., Jingjing Sincerely!

没有评论:

发表评论