2011年8月31日星期三

ray ban eyeglasses-Ten months .

Home
today somehow all the things you left school , and left us more than a year of school life . . From 105-3 to 510 , from the beginning of the first floor to the 5th floor ... now I know you, and relentless good . . Practice to good radii 420, , Bang Bang , Mei Mei , I think I remember . I would like you Oh .
tonight a new nest to sleep in our little afraid of what you want to swap out the full responsibility , that is, you can not say anything , that point is not fashionable . . I came back to take compensation , ah burberry socks, did not sleep a few days . . Today was too tired to climb the building is so big today ray ban eyeglasses, the largest , from the 5th floor of the bedroom to the 7th floor of the nest , move the tired ah , feet are hurt ... Fortunately, there are things to help me lift you down , or I directly tired to climb up . Oh, thank you . Rent a good aunt , but also help to get our luggage on the 7th floor , thank you aunt Oh . . 7, we will meet .
U.S. girl who , good night ! ! To be a dream , there are your Prince Charming , **

没有评论:

发表评论