2011年8月17日星期三

chanel handbags london-This is the object of the right , then , ah, cough , envy ah

I will not allow you to cry, because I have you crying, then I would prove useless, that I should do? christian louboutin declic pumps!
I will not allow you to do manual labor, there I am Why do you so tired, I obediently to wipe down water to drink!
I will not allow you more than I sleep late, I was an owl, but I do not want the next day there is a 'black eye' of the GF!
I will not allow you played earlier than I, do not bullshit, so you sleep you sleep, I slept their fill up and eat a good breakfast to do!
I will not allow you a single person through the night christian louboutin petal sandals, because I am I will never let you in one go!
I will not allow you jealous, joking, I am so single-minded, if I were in front of you to see more of the other girls look, I put my chop!
I will not allow you to drink, not let you drink, drink can, drink the injured body chanel handbags london!
I will not allow you swearing, no why, just personal opinion, it will affect your image, you can figure it out!
I will not allow you Xiaoping Guo, I'm afraid of blood, so I will not let you out of the blood flow may have!
I hurt your hand is not allowed, in addition to a girls face is the most beautiful hands, you have to care ah!
I will not allow you do not trust me, I promise to you, then say so, I will promise you all do!
I will not allow you to ignore me, you is so important in my mind, without you I would be very uncomfortable, do not torture me?
I will not allow you and me bickering, I let the you you can win, and now I let girls Dazui with the frame in addition to, or did not win me!
I will not allow you alone, my love and thoughts will always accompany you around, have them accompany you, you will not feel alone!
I do not allow you to rain umbrella, although the woman is made of water, but the wet will be a cold, I will feel bad!
I will not allow you angry with me you will be very happy, even the heavens, I have first you laugh!
I will not allow you do not listen, if you ask me why I hold you to the hospital by force, I answer only sentence: side, I ran 50 meters best result is 6.6 seconds, non-state variable
girls should run, but I ... ... you is not it!
I will not allow you to hit me, Do not hit, your hand will be painful, I am against playing Oh!
I would not allow you to shout out loud with me, Save it, his voice does not hurt? Call it bad I feel bad!
I will not allow you to cross the road alone, and now the driver is very fierce, and I want to take your hand, your peace to the opposite!
I will not allow you weak, you have to be very tough, so I do not listen, you have to keep things under control to me!
I will not allow you care about, do women want to see open, mind wide to be happy, obedient Oh!
I will not allow you the most happy, because with you, I have the happiest, so you can only ranked second in it!
I will not allow you do not speak, baby, we also need to communicate, even if unilateral apology is to the point of the face you should say: > I will not allow you to grace not to temperature, wear more bar, cold weather will be cold, no matter how kind you wear, you are beautiful in my eyes!
I will not allow you to lose weight, my love with your weight does not matter, you have to believe no matter what you become, I love you!
I will not allow you confused, little fool not allowed to doubt whether I love you!
I will not allow you to far away do not tell me, so I will be mad!

没有评论:

发表评论