2011年8月24日星期三

radii footwear sneakers-Give you

love is not a commitment supra shoes for women, so , who can not agree who wait , but love is a fact , happiness is like .
If I get married , you have to remember , standing in front of my mind , you will always be ... ...
If the end of the world christian louboutin glitter pumps, no matter how far you are away from me , I will wait for you , I will be in pain the edge of the well-being with , I tell you that yesterday the courage to say three words to tell you , in fact, I wish radii footwear sneakers, wish that love you ... ...
One day, I married , if I have tears , then tears because you were not married ... ...
one day you get married , if I have tears , it tears because I did not marry the person ... ...
I had a premonition that my tears ... ...
do not promise not to grasp , nothing, just this moment make me happy , free , no pressure , no harm as love you ... ...
One day, I got married , if I have tears , it tears because you were not married .

没有评论:

发表评论