2011年8月4日星期四

purple supra tk-Forget that a person has N ways

;

forget that a person has N ways. . . .

example,

some words I will not use,

each use to, I am careful,

bypass it for another,

so little like you once could.

example oakley outlet,

some places I will not go,

because there are too many of your footprints.

do not, you can also lose some memories.

example,

I change a habit,

the past I have always love to eat a certain food,

as you like,

so some food is yours, and I ate the other had changed.

example,

one day I accidentally look at albums,

found that above you,

So I never open that this album,

you forget you can also more than a little.

example,

some stars, I like, you like,

but I was defeated you,

she is yours radii 420 top rainbow, I do not like it.

example,

some songs,

is my favorite, and it is you like purple supra tk,

I will not go to listen, not to go sing,

put it give you.

this,

would not be heard, they sing these songs when the thought of you.

example,

When I see friends who know you,

may bring you, may not bring you,

about you but I try to bypass the topic,

this and also avoid you once thought.

another example,

one day someone asked me, you will want to do?

I spent a long time only then your name and image linked,

time, I completely forgot you -

may,

forget the most effective and most thorough way:

to find a place.

but this is too cruel,

I finally learn.

没有评论:

发表评论