2011年8月27日星期六

supra muska-NBA NBA ah

2010年apes Gold Award Competition Prize Presentation Ceremony !
Moderator: After a month-long selection ray ban wayfarers, we experienced the preliminaries , semi-finals , playoffs, group match , the final struggle , and now finally have a winner ! Champion is who? Yes, he is the greatest probability of winning LBJ, called orangutan ! Now we come to interview us for the next championship !
Moderator: Hello supra muska, gorilla , won the What do you think?
LBJ: This title , too simple for me , do not you think I'm the most handsome gorilla do ? In addition I have who can win ? Strangeness win it before other people do cheap christian louboutin boots, is the orangutan brother , brother to take the Gold Award is the apes !
Moderator: Yeah you are very thorough analysis . . . I have a sudden enlightened , I question , how can we have you to do this achievement ?
LBJ: This should have two reasons, one is a congenital , you must have an incestuous mother , incest should post your own , only to find his girlfriend the same as apes , like me, you want to play take steps crabs , use Lingboweibu ( step 6 Lang ) !
Moderator: neuropathy ah this ( I thought ) ! Oh . . . . I think we have no way to do it, very unselfish feelings reveal your secret to success Thank you !
LBJ: access over? I have a lot to say it, I tell you hold the thigh of the year . I won another championship --- NBA championship , Hey Hey do not go ah . . . . I said I ,,,,,,

没有评论:

发表评论