2011年11月16日星期三

mens asics gel kayano-Emotional Accounting

emotional Accounting

Dear Wood:

into the strange eyes and wild speculation. After mild alcohol intake, often crying, tired.

a chance, I started an old married man affair. Always look forward to his phone, I look forward to and beyond the age of his circle of party, because only in this way to see him. But one day I found him outside of marriage, in addition to me, he also had ambiguous woman, even more ambiguous than with me. My heart hurts.

In fact, from the beginning, I know, and his position, clearly he was just a special case in my life, my task is still looking for the other half light visibility. But I do not know why, when I know he still ambiguous than me person, know that he is much larger than her ambiguous to me, I wronged. Want to completely put down, but also a little sadness; to go confused, and my heart there are shadows, erase.

very happy

Dear A non:

Why every time I see you this letter, the heart will spontaneously give birth to a robbed lines sense of grief? You know this well, you know like go no future, girl, you say my words mens asics gel kayano, then there is me anything at all? Do you just want to test if I could find a new perspective on the spectacular criticizes you?

Congratulations, I found. From the accounting point of view I decided to criticize you. Standing accounting point of view of psychology, a person in emotional balance of payment situation, in order to live peacefully cheap christian louboutin boots, or else will be heartbroken, grief, distorted. In your financial statements, you get: a married old man offered sweet, taking the time to give you the ambiguous look, give you all the pressure he is the only make you warm. You pay: nothing left you never came back the first youth.

how to measure both of which valuable? The sweet old man married at renewable and recycled, to the number of how many. If you bid high enough that he can tailor-made for you, do not bid if you had another job along with other wholesale customers. Your youth do? It just never came back to the same bird. Youth is valuable, the same as the Earth's water resources. You spend every day, all you lose one day.

Obviously, your feelings fiscal imbalance, why do you not anger, tangled burberry wellies, twisted it? Because of your mental accounting fraud, and you go into the income statement on a project: the old man to give you warmth. This makes you produce the illusion of revenue growth. The question is: This is not warm for you income. Because it not only can not help you at the moment the most pressing problems, but delay you.

So, things like that, you think you earn from this individual who, in fact you are losing money every day. As for how long can you hold bankruptcy, let us wait and see.

没有评论:

发表评论