2011年10月3日星期一

classic chanel bags-A realistic human love ( Bukanhouhui life )

16 years old, a dusk, I came home from school, see a lot of people around my house, my neighbor saw me put away the. How? My heart burst of horror, realized that the family was hurt. I grabbed a neighbor's aunt cried: Parents out of the bus when the delivery truck collided with a large, one hour ago in the hospital never closed his eyes! Moment, the apple of my orphaned by their parents. Days, and it would fall down! I did not cry tears, the parents can no longer comfort me.

soon, I faced the danger of out of school, although teachers and students of the funding, but the drop in the bucket, how can I afford to pay high tuition fees focus of high school?

City who want to work to find my office, they said: Help an orphan, because he is an orphan, you just meet the conditions for his help. I do not know Kang Yuming is male or female, I do not know what age, when I thank you and your transcripts sent to him, he phoned me, I know, Kang Yuming was a young man.

high school three years to support my reading of the Kang Yuming. To see him, I fill all the volunteer Beijing. Three years, we exchange a letter a week, in the letter he has called me little sister, encouraged me to study hard, but also from Beijing sent me a lot of review information. I asked the city hopes the basic situation of his engineering office, they said, he only left a phone number, we also know his family is here, other are not clear.

I was admitted to the North got his wish, the ten thousand dollars a year, but the face of the expensive tuition fees and living expenses, I think I am afraid I can only give up. Even for the work of Kang Yuming in Beijing, this is not a small number of ah! Moreover, if he has a child home, the wife does not necessarily agree with ah!

I called to tell him, I do not want to read in college. I received a call on the third day, Kang Yuming appear in front of me, to see him the moment, I stayed. His tall, thin, bright-eyed, with black hair flying in the wind. Somehow, my heart

he made a remark: Three years, I have no relatives, so lonely; three years I have been filled in front of a strong, but the face of a man for three years to help me, I never can control the feelings.

looked at him gratefully classic chanel bags, my benefactor, how do I repay him? Looked up, he said: , floating above a layer of oil. He said: That was very sweet of the day, we had two dishes, one to a big bowl of lasagna. It was the happiest three years, I eat a dinner, I dig the money, it only took less than twenty dollars. Three years, so he spent the money, should I ask him once.

send him on the train, my mind inexplicable melancholy.

That day, I was wearing a blue skirt white washed.

deep love, you do not know school had gone

. Beijing Railway Station. He picked me up. Took my bag, he said: two thousand dollars.

to the dormitory, he took out a package wrapped in newspaper stuff: I dropped out of his two thousand, I said: me, said, ? you are an orphan, and I also orphaned. fourteen years old, a kind of saved my sister, I swear in the future will have the opportunity to help those who need help and the same! The original is so! He just wanted to return to psychology. I understand his feelings, but I do not know why, my heart with unspeakable melancholy.

he bought me a lot of things, even the girls used sanitary napkin, I blushed ... he has helped me to run a variety of procedures, roommates Q: poor only.

then, we do not often linked. I started four to work, doing tutoring, kitchen help, in school do little things, in short, I want to try to ease his burden. But I always looking forward to him to see me, he always gave me money to, asked me to increase nutrition, said I was too yellow too thin, even pieces of said I do not have decent clothes, I buy clothes. We will always be those among the topics.

junior year, a foreign enterprise to engage in school activities to help poor students, can be responsible for all my tuition, but after graduation I have to work for it five years. I signed a contract and then call the message told him, I do not want to hurt him. I do not know why, thought never to see him, I was filled with despair.

day he came to see me, just looking for a male student to a poetry reading of my manuscript, poetry is drafted. Boys tall, handsome, full of sunshine, in fact, we just relationship between students, male students are and love the school beauty, but I think Kang Yuming face seems a bit embarrassed, he said: : Because he love to eat lasagna, I will do the color, flavor and taste of the wide bowl of noodles.

signing me and he said something, and said he will no longer be funded, he Samsam said: If not, you give me a call. I think one day I will repay him. However, my heart hope is that you can with him, forever and ever ... ...

parting, he took out a watch from his arms, said: mark it! I do not know how to send him on a taxi, when the taxi pulled away, my face has been climbed and a look of tears.

Two years later, the house I graduated with funding from foreign companies, of course, I became a member of it. I did not expect one month's salary will be so high, I think the first person of course Kang Yuming, I would ask him to dinner.

I beat him on the phone, the sound is coming Tingtongli: This number is empty.

my heart suddenly empty. Two years, I and so is today ah! I want to tell him, from the first time we met I liked him, and now he and I are equal, and I can express my love.

but I could not find him. I put the telephone call home, trying to get him a lead, Project Hope office that he left only a phone call, he was donated that year advanced personal assistant asics trail shoes, he awarded the certificate we want to find, That number has become empty.

this way, I lost Kang Yuming, he seemed to evaporate.

Kang Yuming, where are you? Many times woke up, I shouted his name. In my mind, he has not just my benefactor had ... ...

unexpected reunion, you become someone else's groom

2005 spring, I was transferred head office to Shanghai to do. Think of where I actually met Kang Yuming. Unfortunately, this time he is my subordinate Drawing caregivers. My assistant snow is about a young beautiful girl, lively and cheerful, and soon put me as a friend talk about anything. She and I often talk about her boyfriend, said her boyfriend how considerate, how good, she said: He let me in the eyes of envy. I think if Kang Yuming became my boyfriend, he would like this man. Think about it, the first day of college, he also personally I make the bed too!

I said: come. Day after work, snow boyfriend to come pick her up, they booked a wedding, ready to buy with bedding.

I and snow and other side of the window 40 minutes later, a stop at the Elysee downstairs, got out of a man wearing a neat suit, snow, said:

me blankly, as silly as. Until the snow pushed me and said: People look for him thousands of Baidu, at the moment, he in front, but it became someone else's boyfriend! And soon to be married ... ...

with snow flying down the stairs, I stare at her affectionately as his finishing collar, then pull Kang Yuming snow into the car door and let the car. My tears just get blurred vision, that happiness should be my girl, ah, but we just missed. That night, tears wet the pillow, I was almost all night.

next day, my snow, said: When Kang Yuming appear in front of me, his surprise as much as me, we looked at each other a long time, snow, said: Kang Yuming said:

snow on the toilet, when we suddenly face to face silent. We looked at each other, he smiled: He remembered me wearing a blue dress! I live to suppress his tears, said: years out into the table before him. Snow happens to come back, she said: ? who sent? Could it be that ... ... Kang Yuming escape my eyes. Kang Yuming, ah, Kang Yuming, had hidden in your mind then this table. If I had known there is a commercial term, everything will not be like this today. My heart, sour to the extreme.

National Day, they married. Wedding day, I was bridesmaid, and I also wear a red dress. A visitor said I, how can you wear red clothes, the bride should not lose out it? They understand my mind, I want to once more his bride, even if it is fake!

I passed out in their wedding, I ran out Kuangtu, he and out, leaning on me, said gently: I feel bad! Yes, from the age of sixteen I started, my man he is pained to see years later, he is still distressed, why I feel bad I missed this one?
someone call him and let him toast. I finally understand that everything can not be recovered, and he is someone else's husband.

scattered feast after the fast I have drunk unconscious, through my drunken, bent so he sent me, I joked: groom by me an hour asics shoes! think of you ... ; car parked in a quiet street in, I Kang Yuming said: You know how much I love you? I have not a chance. He sighed and pulled me to his arms: confession. He said: determined regardless of how hard we must have for your college! when I find myself increasingly play like you, I blame, I fear you despise me, that I ill-intentioned; also afraid that people said I was to take advantage of you The funding you every time you come back to school to see, and I will be happy days when I see you less funding to make some money when tired so thin, how I feel bad ah! but made me feel bad, later You actually do not want my money. junior year, you signed the contract and that company, I know I should quit. dormitory that day to see the boy in you, I think the only way the boy was worthy of you I considered what ah! but still not willing, I harbored the last glimmer of hope to send you a piece of the table and I think everyone knows the phrase ad, if you love me, you will find me I did not expect I wait but your silence ... ... A beautiful love so missed, his contributions he afraid that people misunderstood the intent, but I always thought he was a poor ugly duckling. When we meet again, this situation only to recall it!

I cried to him about his own violently, tears and tears of the blend, we are crazy together ... kiss ... I wore a red dress, he wore the groom's clothes, today I was on when he's married now!
his cell phone ringing over and over again, I suddenly remembered, and today, he is a hero, he is the groom ah!
tenacious phone ringing, he answered the phone, is snow. Snow said: that person will fall, I fall right choice, Who I love the courage to speak out? I met you early, you never miss! Through the mirror, I saw tears on his face like a waterfall.

few days later, I applied back to Beijing, Shanghai, the city is bound to be my life's heartache. I and Kang Yuming's fate, may have to wait until the next life.

see each piece of the table, I would immediately think of ---- Once you have, do not want nothing. I think that was my mind the most beautiful, most brilliant, most melancholy of love, I will it keeping everything forever, forever ... ...
This is one taken from the ! !

remember ah, do not miss the wonderful opportunity of a lifetime! ! !

没有评论:

发表评论