2011年10月2日星期日

asics netburners-Think you can not tell you

like you. can not tell you.

I know we can not together, I know I can not tell you I miss you. Night is so quiet, so quiet I could hear the voice of heartbreak. Finally understand. Some distance never exceeded. You know that loneliness is always omnipresent. So far looking at you secretly. The farthest distance in the world, Is not life and death. Not far apart, I was in front of you but you do not know that I love you I do not know, I really do not know. One's life to love a few times? Looking at you sunglasses ray ban, I can not speak, Can not cry can be said to myself, You to be happy so I'm happy. That can not tell you, I want you. Love you is a beautiful pain. Can not wake up like a dream. It is a restrained and sad emotions. It can be cruel and obvious. The kind of close but distant horizon distance. That can not be destined to fulfill a sense of fatalism. Almost all people feel the sharp pain of helplessness and despair in the end. People who have no personal experience, can not understand this feeling. I really do not know, I do not know, I really do not know. A person's life can love several times. But perhaps true love once this kind of love. Not a good match. Is not love at first sight. Love the first level. May be able to experience one's life. May not have encountered people who perhaps is soon fell in love, Miss you more and more deeply. I am looking for a quiet night, Put a lot of heart melancholy, lonely to talk to you. Late at night asics netburners, facing the solitary, roaming in front of the computer. I miss being caught deep. Lonely than ever at the moment paul smith sweater, I suspect their true. Doubt the reality of the real, For years people did not like the extension of the rail may be back. And now I really do not know how to adjust the pace. May need to quiet the mind to appease the pain. Life is full of regret. Sometimes. Unfortunately, is also something that is not a beauty. But that the U.S. is to pay a high price. Often heartbreaking. Often miss. But never to be buried deep in the heart. This kind of love is unforgettable no matter how hard can not be dispelled from the heart. Everything is wrong. All is not absurd. I am very contradictory. So lonely wandering in the desert in the world. Life is doomed to a lonely heartache. My heart is broken. No one would see. In fact, we are all familiar stranger. We all just want a little more tolerant. More sincere. More love ...

没有评论:

发表评论