2011年10月26日星期三

christian louboutin platform pumps-Wedding night , I deliberately cut his finger , the stained sheet

There was a girl Mingjiao Xi, born in the time she had not her father had died, she and her mother, grandmother, and stepfather live together, but do not like her grandmother and stepfather. Thus, in her high school to her mother sent him to a private school. Private schools are children of a wealthy family in this group of rich kids, the look is kind of alternative Qian, her monthly living expenses only 123.5, enough money to eat her spending a month, so every day she all other students after dinner, hiding in a corner to eat bread and pickles. But the girl from her will and strong character is very prominent in learning christian louboutin prive, her every test is the first full year, many wealthy parents wanted her to give their children extra lessons, but she could not understand wealthy family of gentile children, so were she refused.
Before long, a classroom, the boy named Gong Qian said: : different people's children, his body is always wearing a shabby coat, and no aristocratic arrogance of people, so they agreed to give him extra lessons. Qian Gong gave private tuition per day, but also increase the income of Sin. Gradually, they are familiar with, and that Gong's birthday is December 31, the last day of the year, and Sin's birthday is on January 1 the first day of the year, Gong joked: for a whole year ah! him, Qian Gong looked in the direction toward the car, thinking: Qian recovered thought: from the entrance is drawing near, and they are always Guzhe own review, and no longer a tutorial. Qian admitted to Tsinghua as one wanted, because she did not want to be looked down upon others. Test scores came out, Qian admitted to Tsinghua University to do so, and is the second full 50 points higher than the school's excellent results admitted to Tsinghua University.
school because the school has not, Qian want to go home to see my mother, mother and child have not seen a lot of years. She just enter the house, she saw stepfather fought causes for the mother to protect her behind, but under Sin left home when she went downstairs and looked up at his balcony, she very much hope before leaving her mother a goodbye can wait but the grandmother lost all her luggage down, sad to leave her home, back to Beijing.
Qian returned to Beijing, ready to die at looking for an apartment, being a grandmother when she saw a warehouse in the pack, she stepped forward and ask: ? Sin is to pack the house, to see for a long time not seen Gong, Qian did not want to let others see their lackluster appearance, angrily asked: said: Gong asked: I go abroad! asked: mother's recent poor performance, many employees are gone, now just a lack of people, you will help me when it is, OK? wage, which for her has been very satisfied. Gong will go abroad, in Gong Qian invited him to go before a meal.
Gong abroad, Qian side of school while still working every day, every month's wages Gong already reached 2,000 yuan, and Gong's mother is not afraid of her running around convenient to her with a notebook computer, people seem to think she is very rich, of course, Sin did not admit nor denied.


Sin's bedroom in a Beijing girl, personality more unruly, but never bully Sin. Sin is the same as before the stronger, Shoubu others learn better than they are, but this time she met his opponent. There is a boy named Lin, every time the results should be higher than her, Sin is not convinced always want more than him. In a review class, Qian thought: next time I have to test more than him! At this point, the teacher asked a question and answer called Sin, Sin spirit can not concentrate because the problem does not even know what, so, shook his head. The teacher asked: Qian bitterly thought: I will not do you think? With you to tell me? Class, and Qian Lin stopped to say: Examination results come out, really made the first Sin, Sin in the report card to find the name of the forest, but found that the forest is zero scores for each subject, she was very angry: I do not want to and directly than brains! Qian told the girls dormitory, the campus lake forest waiting for her, she ran angrily said: : ! is puzzling ... ... Lin suddenly hugged her, she said: Before long they had relations, and each time have to go out to Lin Sin money, because two people out there are always men to pay face, a long time, every time her pocket money to the forest, which between them have become a very common thing. Sin's birthday is coming, Qian Lin imagined what would get her a gift, I thought: give him enough pocket money to buy me a diamond ring or a necklace. Think she felt very happy!
birthday Qian, Lin did not contact her day, she thought it was a forest intentional, in order to give her a surprise. Then the phone rang, Qian pick up the phone, said: angry and said: answer, but the other side came the beep beep sound ... ... the telephone rang, the call of the forest, took the phone, went downstairs Sin hurry, however, Lin looks very happy look. Qian thought may be he wanted to give me a pleasant surprise! Qian Lin asked: To the hotel, Qian became aware of the sadness, pain expression can not be disguised. Qian Lin talked about some of the most want to hear her story: Lin originally had a girlfriend called the core, at a film school, he wanted his girlfriend and other girls is not the same, I hope she is not infected by the secular, But when he went to Rui, she was wealthy and a walk in together, talking down their own words, forest and can not be reconciled. Morning, the Lin Rui saved up pocket money to buy a diamond ring, the result was lost core back. Qian egg ring in his hand, looking at the inscription a Why should we understand the word? If she does not know the word, she would think that word is her name, but, Qian hold back the tears, comfort Lin said: She learned marketing management company is the lack of Gong's father, so she went to Gong's father's work. Seeing to graduate, we will go our separate ways, Qian and Lin also broke up.
Qian Gong's father came with the development of Shenzhen, have several years of effort Qian very good performance. Through a variety of relationships, and now Sin is the UK head office in China, branch manager. Sin bought a house for himself, buying a car, she and some others just to prove what they themselves would have, but only a matter of time.
Gong back in a foreign country, please also include the family dinner Sin. Qian Gong, or the same as before to see no change, or that La Lila untidy, and there is no progress. After dinner, Qian asked: , but asked her: door, Gong said: When Qian opened my eyes, out of the corner of the house a lot of clown for her piano, singing. At this time, launched a five-Gong went to the big cake in front of Sin: Gong diamond ring in his hand one knee on the ground seriously Qian said: Qian nodded, but she did not know this is right or wrong, because she is no way to forget the forest, however, Gong's parents is also very good for her. Before long, Gong and Qian married.
Sin after the wedding the day before, or busy with work, and Gong is the domesticated fish, raising flowers, on the Internet, which makes it look Qian not used where to buy christian louboutin shoes, there is a grievance Qian said: money enough to spend a lifetime we two had! mercy of the coax Sin. Every time like this. One day, the QQ Qian, there is a strange man she added, she felt vaguely that man is a forest, but she added. The results are really forest, they talked for a long time, Sin that forest in the Northwest as a company manager, she felt her husband was too unpromising. After returning home, Qian see a belly up fish tank there, and she fished throw it away. Gong back later found a small fish, and asked his wife: a while! Have two days, Gong did not go home, Qian also know some really excessive, but I am sorry to telephone, she suddenly thought that the diary Gong, Gong has not been to her, this time she can look up.
open the diary, the first page:
in X month X day, a girl in our class she and others do not like to eat every time students over dinner, she would hide in a corner to eat bread, pickles, I would like to help her, but she seems to hate the rich kids at home, I have to think a good way! She has decided to give me extra lessons, in order to be with her a long time, I purposely each test well, although every time she says I'm stupid, but I am still very happy. That is, parents may be unable to explain. Tomorrow is her birthday, I wish I called her on the train, but I know she must be refused, so I can only give her a helpless smile. Got later, I took off the old coat, for a new dress, my father said I was not impaired, always wearing this old coat. there are so strong, I can not score more than her, so I have less to answer each and every subject a few questions, so I am less than her full 50 minutes, test the school's second. Dad can I go abroad, if I do not agree, he would help her the truth all I told her so, I agreed! poor performance. Before I go, she says she wants me to dinner, I said I eat beef noodles christian louboutin platform pumps, she did not agree, I said I like to eat beef noodles, because I know that even if two of us to eat only 3 dollars, so if she has 597 dollars this month's pocket money. After dinner, she was back to school, and how far I did not spit, because I have never eaten food so unpalatable. She has a dormitory girl is my junior high school students, I told my students not allowed to bully her, otherwise, I polite! However, I can not find the reason to call! hurried and hung up. Students told me that she did not back to the dorm tonight, I'm so scared, I can not imagine what will happen! I heart a good mess! After a lot of hard work I finally have their own branches in China, while the general manager is to her, I naturally can rest assured! I'll come home, I can not tell her all these years my efforts. However, whether she is now still no boyfriend, I have asked her to marry. understand her heart she has not the first time, but in my heart, she will always be people that I cherish. her eyes I did not breath, but as long as no harm to her than anything else. , said:

没有评论:

发表评论