2012年6月19日星期二

Cheap Herve Leger-

the introductory phrase: tut tut, this, too bad, but he is not afraid Desk Miss is a dinosaur? Hee hee hee, maybe rushed to his home, he would be stunned.


I look at

Miss 10086 Desk: Mr. Good evening, how can I help you?


COURT: battery died, automatically shut down, What time is it?

Mr.


Miss 10086 Desk: (halo) how do you give me.

less


Court: My phone automatically shut down can make a call, just do not see the time. .


Miss 10086 Desk: (halo) now 2:25? I ask what can you do?


Court less: Oh! So late, how can you not sleep.

10086


Desk Miss: (halo) I'm sorry sir, this is my job, do you have anything?


Court: nothing will not be able to call you?

10086 Desk


Miss: Excuse me tory burch flats sale, sir, I did not mean that.


Court: Why give you a call is free? Why call to others for a fee?


Miss 10086 Desk: Sir. . This is a high-quality customer service, in line with the customer is God's purpose, so hit our customer service telephone number is no charge.


the satyr ah

less


Court: that God was hungry, I give you my home address. you come to my house to give me something to eat good or bad ..


10086 Desk: Well, I'm sorry, we do not have this service.

The Kok less:


also pick and choose your service to God?


10086 Desk Miss: I'm sorry, Mr. made to the operational aspects of our customer to answer. I ask now what?


Court: I am not unreasonable people. So you answered my three questions, the correct answer I will not pester you. .


10086 Desk Miss: (vomiting blood) you speak.

the


Court less:. The Long March a total of how many miles away.


10086 Desk Miss: 20,005 miles!

Court less:


Second, the number of participants.


10086 Desk Miss: 80006 thousand!

less


Court: also understand the point of history, the last question, what name do they call?


10086 Desk Miss: .................................................


bully people


Court: refused to answer the problem of God, I would complain.


10086 Desk Miss: Excuse me, sir, I really do not know.

less


Court: could not answer such a simple question, you work very seriously, but also resentment.


10086 Desk Miss: (crying). . This. . Is this simple? So be it, Mr. I'll give you three questions, do not know the answer under?


Court: said to listen to.


Miss 10086 Desk: 2008 Olympic Games where held!

The Kok less:


Beijing, the next question.


10086 Desk Miss: Then I ask Mr. opening ceremony of the few months?

Court less:


August 8. If the next question you dare to ask me the opening ceremony of the stands of all names personalized water Bottle, I will complain you.

10086


Desk Miss: (Kuangku) Mr. give me your address Cheap Herve Leger, I'll get you cooking. . . . . . . . .

the Editor: these days Desk Miss injury but can not afford on a daily basis have to deal with an abusive husband, and I think they must have tears, or say uncertain husband is a handsome guy.


mother say click came in, no food tonight! Cause you know! ]

没有评论:

发表评论