2012年1月3日星期二

white herve leger dress-

You just like me I smile supra cuban 1.5
you decide how to say I need to go

I do not care for you like the mud
manufacturing
pulled me down off
or nice slogan
temptation perspective
you like me better just delete
tune into what you want

you good for me I know I know I
troubles me how proud you do not love you enough to understand

Panthers need to run free herve leger size chart, after all, can not be satisfied
embrace

can you feel my world
true I did not way to forge
can you take my hand
sincere you will feel

can you feel my world
true I can not fake
do not want to please you just feel
I am important to you as long as I


polite
other pretend I do not see how that
go
When my emotions like low interest

I pulled down off the mud

nice slogan or lure your perspective

you like me better just delete
tune into what you want

you good for me I know I know
my pride my worry you do not understand how to love you enough

after all white herve leger dress, the Panthers need to run free
i keep coming back for more

rap:
pray day and night I close my eyes I was the only music
Why can I rely on
I know that my world has become smaller and smaller
not run
run away plane out how how the face with a smile
how you go
tears are out
lips protrude a good how serious this is not what the melody in crying like
turn my head has been around
willpower has insisted once again I pray help me

没有评论:

发表评论