2012年1月2日星期一

paul smith jacket-

Cantonese

a fruit stand to buy Apple
Chongqing Guangdong people : Your ass ( Apple ) how to sell ?
Chongqing female vendors : rogue
Cantonese : six on six hair hair , I will your ass ( Apple ) a
Chongqing people call the police in Guangdong were somehow brought to the police station
police: where are you from ?
Cantonese : Calendar County ( on your ancestors )
Police: I asked where are you from ?
Cantonese : Calendar County ( on your ancestors ) ! ! !
police fire
Police: I ask you Where are you from ?
also fire
Cantonese Cantonese : Calendar County ( on your ancestors ) ! ! herve leger long dress! ! !
Cantonese meal beaten by police
: you honest account , you are where are you from ?
complained of Cantonese replied : I Calendar County ( ancestors on you ) ! ! !
frustration , the police dropped a piece of paper , so Cantonese to reflect on burberry careers, write down what happened
written Cantonese : I buy Apple paul smith jacket, asked him how much money , he said, six cents a pound , and then I was taken to the police station on the inexplicable , the police uncle asked me where , I said I was calendar County , then was beaten up meal , above, the sentence is true ! Hum hum ..........................

没有评论:

发表评论