2011年12月30日星期五

radii thriller shoes-me wrong

Miss you all love are no longer important not to let go and fled radii 420 low

love to be able to get
not want to let go very much love a love like
life can not escape
there are several opportunities to find how much hard work worth

to show off his entire life to see you like ~
old
so you can see that his entire life to the old
like ~
you can see that his entire life to the old
like ~
to see you happy life to the old way like ~

really I just want to love a person, a person you love . Never to change .
me wrong, there are deficiencies , can not run more you think the character flaws, I hope , I hope I can change every day ugg new 2010, work hard , to narrow the distance between us radii thriller shoes, because after all that I can not really without you . I really always wanted to go on holding your hand , then nothing else.

没有评论:

发表评论