2011年5月30日星期一

Forced out of the strong, out of the road . -

Life is so helpless.

cry when no one coax, I learned to be strong; -

afraid not stay by the time I learned courage; -

trouble when no one asked, I learned to bear; -

tired no one to depend on, I learned to depend ......-

so I found her, -

, which I really excellent, even more valuable is the world, -

I have only one, there is only one me! -

Gradually, I matured, -

know people are forced out, -

pressure have power only because there is no more unhappy, -

So now the unhappy is happy! -

will want to chrysalis into a butterfly cocoon, -

rebirth of the Phoenix will want to tiller pan, -

will be strong, even if alone, sad, -

not going to beg for mercy -

, handout is cheap, catch up with the cheap, -

while in pursuit of a better

not to lose self, to always do my own, -

all that they alone have their own style, not imitating anyone, I do not have the real pirate! -

believe they can prop up their own patch of blue sky ~ is a horse riding steppe should go, -

to soar on Sky is the eagle, and I just do my own! -

what life force, and how bad the environment and difficulties and how, all this needs to fight for you! Can not spell to find a site Stay where you are! -

this community who will have pity on you ah! -

who is not from being beaten over and who is not coming from the grandson of acridine mixed. Can not be master of others to manage yourself, give yourself a chance to rebirth, transformation is forced out of your hero, a good grasp this opportunity to showcase their new, -

I always believe that

fell in love with equal sadness, rather proud of the mold, do not make do with low-key. -

boring books, and alone to find a best friend when you talk to, -

more Tengteng own health is all the capital. -

not to insist too much stuff is not his own, -

because that meaningless, dashing down the down the, -

to Huochuziji wonderful!

没有评论:

发表评论